CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Assignment #13

Hello, I'm responding to assignment # 13 on the blog instead of writing it on paper.

The first question is " In your opinion, Who won the War of 1812? Why do you think that?"

In my opinion, the British won the war because they practically won all the wars against the Americms except for onewhich was Washington and Baltimore. The Americans didn't really win the war, they won half of it like it was tied up between the British and Americans. I also may think that no one won the war because in the end Treaty of Ghent signed that there was no more wars as in the wars ended.


The second question is "Is there always a winner in a war? Why or why not?"

There doesn't need to be a winner because if there is a winner lots of people will get injured and the wars won't stop because they know that their going to win the next and the next and the next wars that are going to come. Some times they don't know if there will be a war but they will eventually find out and be prepared for it so they win as always. I also think that there doesn't need to be a winner because people can live without injuring each one another if there isn't any wars. I was wondering why people in British and people in America can't get along with each other? Why can't they live together or even not live together but be friendly and visit their lands from time to time? Why can't they just stop fighting for land if they already have their own land, they don't really need others land because others need their land too? They need their land to survive just like how others need to survive. I know that was kind of an argument but I just needed to say that. Well that's all for my assignment. Oh, and can someone answer my question please, I really want to know. Thank you

0 comments: